It seems that your language is not german. Do you want to switch to the english version?
Additional notes for building this guitar...
- Humbucker and P90 Black, SC w. Cover Vintage White
- 1-Ply Black Small "Frankenstein" Pickguard just for the Potentiometer and 5-way Switch
- Regular PU-Routing, the PU cables should be visible (just like Eddies Frankenstein)
- Back of neck & headstock worn & dirty
- Ends of frets not so much rounded, quite straight for enough space
- Model Name: 1955 Stratocaster® Heavy Relic
- Model Number: 921-8002-228
- Series: Masterbuilt by Ron Thorn
- Color: Purple Sparkle
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS .010-.046
- Body Material: Lightweight Ash
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: 1-Pc. Maple, Medium Tint
- Neck Shape: 57 Soft "V"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: 6105
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style, Contoured
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Position Inlays: Vintage Black
- Headstock: Reversed, Matching Color
- Bridge Pickup: EVH Humbucker
- Middle Pickup: Fat 50's (reversed)
- Neck Pickup: P-90
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1, Tone 2
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Special Electronics: Tone-Saver
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage Style Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Staggered
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black Small "Frankenstein"
- Control Knobs: Parchment White
- Pickup Covers: SC Vintage White, EVH & P-90 Black
- Included Accessories: Case, Strap, Polishing Cloth, Certificate of Authenticity