It seems that your language is not german. Do you want to switch to the english version?
The guys from the Fender Custom Shop are always good for surprises and create unique reissues of old classics in an innovative way. With this precious reissue of a 1961 Strat, the Fender Custom Shop has come up with something very special: All-round golden hardware! Wow! In addition, an elaborate Heavy Relic Aging that couldn't be more authentic. Pure Mojo! The outfit of this smashing Strat is absolutely unique and reflects the musical spirit of the early 1960s in an impressive way. In addition, it will delight its future owner with a brilliant sound and feel that only the very best old originals from that time could be able to do. It is extremely rare to get a Strat in your hand where you can experience the feeling that player and instrument suddenly become one. And this rare case becomes reality here.
Even the ingredients of this 1961 Heavy Relic Stratocaster from the Fender Custom Shop impress. A lightweight alder body meets a heavy relic maple neck with a historically correct rosewood "slab board". Strats with a slab board are now sought-after instruments because they have a much fuller and warmer sound. And with the Texas Special pickups installed, where the polepieces on the D and G strings are raised, this Strat is made for Texas Blues and Classic Rock. Stevie Ray Vaughan says hello! The combination of selected woods and Texas Special pickups provides high output with plenty of midrange, powerful punch, fast attack and a unique, fat Blues and Rock sound. Treated with a masterful Heavy Relic Aging, this Strat gives the authentic impression of a guitar that has had hard years "on the road" and has always faithfully accompanied its owner through all storms of life. A guitar that spent more time on stage and in the studio than in a case. A guitar that sounds better and better over the years. Make a long-cherished dream come true with this "Custom Shop Stratocaster 1961 Heavy Relic" and take a trip back in time to the exciting early sixties!
- Model Name: Late 61 Stratocaster Heavy Relic GHW
- Model Number: 923-7001-358
- Color: 3 Tone Sunburst
- Weight: 3465 Gram
- SNR: R117260
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS .010-.046
- Body Material: Lightweight Alder
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Dark tinted
- Neck Shape: Modern "V"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: 6105 Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width:1.650" (42 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Fingerboard: Rosewood Slab Board
- Sorted for dark: Yes
- Position Inlays: Vintage Clay
- Bridge Pickup: Texas Special Strat
- Middle Pickup: Texas Special Strat, RWRP
- Neck Pickup: Texas Special Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1, Tone 2
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade, Vintage Wiring
- Special Electronics: Tone Saver Treble Bleed
- Bridge: Vintage Style Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Staggered
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Nitro Parchment White
- Control Knobs: Vintage White
- Included Accessories: Case with Custom Shop Logo, Strap, Polishing Cloth, Certificate of Authenticity
incl. 19% VAT (VAT varies depending on the country of delivery)
Bitte beachten Sie, dass es sich hier um ein Finanzierungsbeispiel handelt und es zu minimalen Abweichungen kommen kann. Den genauen Endbetrag erfahren Sie bei der Online-Finanzierung mit der Santander-Bank.
Im Bestellvorgang muss die Zahlungsart „Santander Ratenkredit“ ausgehwählt werden.
Interested in our newsletter? We are looking forward to your registration