It seems that your language is not german. Do you want to switch to the english version?
1955 saw the birth of rock 'n' roll, which radically changed the music world with the advent of electric instruments. The Fender Stratocaster played an important role during this time, and in the hands of legendary musicians it had a new and decisive impact on the sound of modern music. For this reason, Strats from the golden fifties have long since become icons and are in great demand among collectors. Most of the good guitars are now in steady hands and the range of first-class vintage originals has become rare. That is why the Fender Custom Shop has launched the "Time Machine" series, in which handcrafted reissues are produced at the highest level. Here you get instruments that are in no way inferior to the best originals in terms of optics and sound!
One such "Time Machine" masterpiece from the Fender Custom Shop is this terrific 1957 Fender Stratocaster in the historically correct Relic Aged White Blonde finish. A lightweight body made of ash forms the wooden base for this fine jewel. The tinted Quartersawn 1-pc maple neck features an authentic "1957 Soft V" profile, a 9.5 "fingerboard radius and 6105" narrow tall "frets. The fantastic basic sound is transmitted perfectly and in all details via hand-wound '57 pickups. This Strat sounds exactly like a typical 50s Strat should sound: bell-like and with a crisp twang on the bridge, characteristically nasal in the intermediate positions 2 and 4, defined in the middle position and throaty and fat on the neck. In addition to the reversed wound pickup in the middle position, the 5-way switch is the only concession to current playing and listening habits. All other details such as the single-layer pickguard, the tremolo and the mechanics correspond to the original from the fifties and provide this Strat with an authentic "look & feel" and a vintage flair at the highest custom shop level!
- Model Name: 1957 Stratocaster®
- Model Number: 923-1012-783
- Series: Time Machine
- Color: Aged White Blonde
- Weight: 3466 Gramm
- SNR: CZ554899
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS .010-.046 Gauges
- Body Material: Lightweight Ash
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Shape: 57 Style Soft"V" (1th fret 0,85"/12th fret 0,99")
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9,5"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: 6105 Narrow Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width:1.650" (42 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Position Inlays: Micarta Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound '57 Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound '57 Single-Coil Strat RWRP
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound '57 Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1, Tone 2
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Bridge: Vintage-Style Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply. Parchment
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Polishing Cloth, Certificate of Authenticity
incl. 19% VAT (VAT varies depending on the country of delivery)
Bitte beachten Sie, dass es sich hier um ein Finanzierungsbeispiel handelt und es zu minimalen Abweichungen kommen kann. Den genauen Endbetrag erfahren Sie bei der Online-Finanzierung mit der Santander-Bank.
Im Bestellvorgang muss die Zahlungsart „Santander Ratenkredit“ ausgehwählt werden.
Interested in our newsletter? We are looking forward to your registration