It seems that your language is not german. Do you want to switch to the english version?
It was in 1952, when after several errors and confusions in the naming, the Fender Telecaster was born. In almost 70 years the so-called "Tele" became one of the most frequently used guitars in all styles of music history. Country cowboys like to pick it up just as much as Bluesmen or the guys who plays Rock 'n' Roll. This once again shows how universally applicable this practical guitar is. A "multi-purpose weapon for all occasions" – but instead of bullets it fires tuneful tones!
The two Custom Shop Hand Wound '51 Nocaster pickups deliver a brilliant and clear tone that is second to none. This is supported by a pleasantly light ash body, which is incredibly resonant. From driving country licks to soulful blues variations or groovy rock riffs, it's all there! The overall impression is rounded off by an extremely nice Journeyman Relic Aging in the classic color "Butterscotch Blonde", which gets you to the look and feel of a the 1952 original.
Come and get your very own personal Custom Shop Tele from the year the legendary Fender Telecaster was born!
- Model Name: 52 Telecaster®, Relic
- Model Number: 9237000435
- Color: Butterscotch Blonde
- Weight: 3346g
- SNR: R101059
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS .010-.046 Gauges
- Body Material: 2-Piece Lightweight Ash
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Maple Plain Grain
- Neck Shape: Large "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.50 Radius
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: 6105
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width:1.650" (42 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Position Inlays: Micarta Black
- Bridge Pickup: Handwound 51 Nocaster Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Handwound 51 Nocaster Single Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade
- Bridge: 51/52 Telebridge
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome
- Included Accessories: Case, Strap, Polishing Cloth, Certificate of Authenticity