It seems that your language is not german. Do you want to switch to the english version?
The Fender "Johnny Marr Signature Jaguar" from the Artist series is a reissue of a classic '65 Fender Jaguar, but once completely reinterpreted according to the specifications of "The Smith" guitarist Johnny Marr. With his extraordinary guitar playing, Marr had a great influence on the 80s UK Pop scene as well as the emerging Indie rock and is therefore listed on rank 51 of the 100 best guitarists by the renowned music magazine "Rolling Stone".
The special features of the "Johnny Marr Signature Jaguar" already start with the individual neck profile and a vintage-style truss rod. The neck with rosewood fingerboard was made exactly to the dimensions of Marr's own 1965 Jaguar, so it's extremely comfortable in the hand right from the start. The bridge and vibrato unit, so often criticized on Jaguar guitars, has been significantly improved on the "Johnny Marr Signature Jaguar". For increased stability, the bridge got Mustang saddles with nylon bridge bolts, a chrome-plated cover and a floating tremolo with an extended tremolo lever.
The electronics also took a completely new approach, strictly based on Johnny Marr's original Jaguar. Instead of the three mini-switches known from a standard Jaguar, a four-way blade switch was installed, with the help of which the two Bare Knuckle® single coils, wound according to Johnny Marr's specifications, can be switched in the order "bridge, bridge and neck in parallel, neck, bridge and neck in series". In addition, the classic knurled wheel controls on the upper horn have been replaced by two slide switches that can be used to set a treble-emphasized sound (Universal Bright and Bright for pickup switch position 4). These advanced electronics is a perfect basis for Modern Pop, Indie and Alternative Rock as well as Grunge.
- Model Name: Johnny Marr Jaguar
- Model Number: 011-6400-705
- Color: Olympic White
- Weight: 4020 Gramm
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Custom Shape Based on Johnny's '65 Jaguar® Guitar
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 7,25"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Vintage Style
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width:1.650" (42 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Position Inlays: Ivory Dots
- Bridge Pickup: Custom-Wound Bare Knuckle® Johnny Marr
- Neck Pickup: Custom-Wound Bare Knuckle® Johnny Marr
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 4-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups (In Parallel), Position 3. Neck Pickup, Position 4. Neck and Bridge Pickups (In Series)
- Bridge: Jaguar® Bridge with Mustang® Saddles and Vintage Style "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: American Vintage Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Included Accessories: Case, Vintage Cable, Bridge Cover
incl. 19% VAT (VAT varies depending on the country of delivery)
Available from 15.03.2022
Bitte beachten Sie, dass es sich hier um ein Finanzierungsbeispiel handelt und es zu minimalen Abweichungen kommen kann. Den genauen Endbetrag erfahren Sie bei der Online-Finanzierung mit der Santander-Bank.
Im Bestellvorgang muss die Zahlungsart „Santander Ratenkredit“ ausgehwählt werden.
Interested in our newsletter? We are looking forward to your registration