It seems that your language is not german. Do you want to switch to the english version?
Ultraburst and maple neck! It couldn't be more classic! This is exactly what the Strats looked like, which left the Fender Factory in the mid-1950s. Since then, more than 60 years have passed and the development of the Fender Stratocaster of course base on the needs of today's generation of musicians. The Fender Stratocaster from the American Ultra series has a lot of innovative innovations to offer:
Neck, Fingerboard and Headstock
The slim "Modern D" neck profile with its rounded fretboard edges ensures first-class playing comfort. In order to optimize access to the upper parts of the fretboard, it was given a 10 "-14" compound radius and a neck base with a tapered design. Extremely useful detail: The truss rod can be adjusted from the outside via the opening at the neck end. The locking tuners installed on the headstock ensure high tuning stability and make it much easier to change strings. Pure high performance! And just have a look … You will quickly notice that the Fender logo does not shine in gold as usual, but here in a shiny silver tone. Very nice, indeed!
Pickups and Hardware
Two hum-free single coil Ultra Noiseless ™ Hot Strat pickups in the middle and neck position as well as a powerful Ultra Double Tap ™ humbucker in the bridge – wow, what more could you want! This smashing pickup combination rocks! In addition, the bridge humbucker can be split using the push/pull volume control (S-1 switch), giving you an additional classic 3-singlecoil circuit. You can't get more flexible! A built-in treble bleed inside the electronics also prevents loss of height when the volume is turned back. These modern and extremely practical features open up unlimited sound possibilities for the Strat player! A useful detail: The vibrato handle is not – as usual – screwed, but plugged in.
To draw a conclusion: Classic outfit with modern technology – there is nothing more to say about it! Come and get your Ultraburst!
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "D"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 10"-14" Compound Radius
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width:1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Position Inlays: Large Black Dots
- Bridge Pickup: Ultra Double Tap™ Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Ultra Noiseless™ Hot Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Ultra Noiseless™ Hot Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume (with S-1™ Switch), Tone 1. (Neck & Middle P.), Tone 2. (Bridge P.)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Bridge: 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Control Knobs: Aged White Soft Touch Knobs
- Included Accessories: HardshellCase
incl. 19% VAT (VAT varies depending on the country of delivery)
Available from 01.06.2022
Bitte beachten Sie, dass es sich hier um ein Finanzierungsbeispiel handelt und es zu minimalen Abweichungen kommen kann. Den genauen Endbetrag erfahren Sie bei der Online-Finanzierung mit der Santander-Bank.
Im Bestellvorgang muss die Zahlungsart „Santander Ratenkredit“ ausgehwählt werden.
Interested in our newsletter? We are looking forward to your registration