It seems that your language is not german. Do you want to switch to the english version?
A Fender Stratocaster in "Natural" is something special – the characteristic and unique drawing of the wood structure comes to the fore and is not covered by an applied lacquer. For purists that's the only option how a Strat should look like. Especially in the 70s such translucent finishes were very popular. In addition to its impressive exterior, this Fender Stratocaster from the American Ultra series has got a lot of innovations to offer:
Body, Neck, Fingerboard and Headstock
The body of this American Ultra Strat is made of classic alder wood and a maple neck with a rosewood fingerboard. The slim "Modern D" neck profile with its rounded fretboard edges ensures first-class playing comfort. In order to optimize access to the upper parts of the fretboard, it was given a 10 "-14" compound radius and a neck base with a tapered design. Extremely useful detail: The truss rod can be adjusted from the outside via the opening at the neck end. The locking tuners installed on the headstock ensure high tuning stability and make it much easier to change strings. Pure high performance! And just have a look … You will quickly notice that the Fender logo does not shine in gold as usual, but here in a shiny silver tone. Very nice, indeed!
Pickups and Hardware
Ultra Noiseless ™ Hot Strat Pickups – three classic Strat pickups in single-coil format, but absolutely hum-free in all switch positions! But that's not all! In addition to the usual five switch positions, the built-in push/pull volume control (S-1 switch) offers a combination of the neck pickup with the bridge pickup and a parallel connection of all three pickups. Wow! These modern and extremely practical features open up unlimited sound possibilities for the Strat player! A useful detail: The vibrato handle is not – as usual – screwed, but plugged in.
Is there anything more to say about this unique Strat? Come and get your Natural Strat!
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "D"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 10"-14" Compound Radius
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width:1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Position Inlays: Large Pearloid Dots
- Bridge Pickup: Ultra Noiseless™ Hot Strat®
- Middle Pickup: Ultra Noiseless™ Hot Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Ultra Noiseless™ Hot Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume (with S-1™ Switch), Tone 1. (Neck & Middle P.), Tone 2. (Bridge P.)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Bridge: 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoise
- Control Knobs: Aged White Soft Touch Knobs
- Included Accessories: HardshellCase
incl. 19% VAT (VAT varies depending on the country of delivery)
Available from 26.06.2022
Bitte beachten Sie, dass es sich hier um ein Finanzierungsbeispiel handelt und es zu minimalen Abweichungen kommen kann. Den genauen Endbetrag erfahren Sie bei der Online-Finanzierung mit der Santander-Bank.
Im Bestellvorgang muss die Zahlungsart „Santander Ratenkredit“ ausgehwählt werden.
Interested in our newsletter? We are looking forward to your registration