It seems that your language is not german. Do you want to switch to the english version?
The Fender "American Pro" series is a guarantee for absolutely reliable instruments for use in the studio and on stage. It's therefore used by countless musicians from a wide variety of musical styles, be it Jazz, Country, Pop or Rock. The huge success of the "American Pro I" series is now being followed by an "American Pro II" series, in which many updates have been implemented that resulted from feedback and suggestions for improvement that Fender received from Tele users.
The body of this "American Pro II" Tele is made of Roasted Pine, which has been given an improved body shaping. A newly designed ergonomic neck makes the access to high frets much easier. This "American Pro II" Tele" has the classic "Butterscotch Blonde" finish, as known from the legendary Telecaster models from the 1950s.
Neck and Fingerboard
The slim "Deep C" neck profile with its rounded fingerboard edges ensures first-class playing comfort. This results in a comfortable playing of chords in the lower frets and fast solos and bendings in high frets. The fingerboard with a 9.5" radius was fitted with comfortable narrow tall frets, which are currently very popular with musicians.
Pickups and Hardware
The newly redesigned V-Mod II single-coil pickups not only sound fantastic, but also have a very specific sound for each switch position. Twang as Twang can be! In addition, a push/pull button can be used to call up a serial circuit of the bridge and neck pickups. This adds a fourth sound variation to this Tele, which delivers a fuller and fatter tone. This additional feature open up unlimited sound variations for the modern Tele player! A built-in treble bleed circuit also prevents treble losses when turning down the volume. The "Strings-thru-body" guide with compensated brass saddles ensures exact intonation and a good sound transmission.
Classic vintage outfit with modern technology – there is nothing more to say! This Tele from the "American Pro II" series can become a long-term and reliable partner in the studio and on stage!
- Model Name: American Pro II Telecaster®
- Model Number: 011-3942-750
- Series: American Professional II
- Color: Butterscotch Blonde
- Sr.-Nr.: US22013740
- Weight: 3239 Gramm
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Body Material: Roasted Pine
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Deep "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9,5" (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width:1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Telecaster
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Telecaster
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Master Tone (Push/Pull Series/Parallel)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Way Blade
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Top-Load/String-Through Tele® with Compensated Brass “Bullet” Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Included Accessories: Elite Molded Case
incl. 19% VAT (VAT varies depending on the country of delivery)
Bitte beachten Sie, dass es sich hier um ein Finanzierungsbeispiel handelt und es zu minimalen Abweichungen kommen kann. Den genauen Endbetrag erfahren Sie bei der Online-Finanzierung mit der Santander-Bank.
Im Bestellvorgang muss die Zahlungsart „Santander Ratenkredit“ ausgehwählt werden.
Interested in our newsletter? We are looking forward to your registration