It seems that your language is not german. Do you want to switch to the english version?
"A Legend Returns" is the motto of the very latest beauty from the Gibson Custom "Artist" series – a striking reissue of the 1964 Trini Lopez Standard. In the 1960s, Trini Lopez achieved cult status with mega hits such as "If I had a hammer", "This land is your land" and "La Bamba", which is why he designed two signature models in cooperation with the Gibson Guitar Corporation in 1964. One of them was the Trini Lopez Standard, which was based on a classic ES-335 and was given some highly customized features by Lopez. Optical highlights were the single diamond trapeze tailpiece with "Trini Lopez" insert, matching diamond-shaped F-holes and a "non-reverse" headstock design, as known from the Firebird. Due to its extraordinary design, the 1964 Trini Lopez Standard is an absolute eye-catcher that impressively stands out from the crowd. The Trini Lopez Standard was only produced between 1964 and 1971 and is today sought-after collector's item. Because of its unique sound and outstanding handling, it is still used live on stage by Foo Fighters' Dave Grohl and Oasis guitarist Noel Gallagher.
Based on thorough scans of the coveted original models by the Gibson Custom Shop, the 1964 Trini Lopez Standard Reissue has been crafted with exemplary care and using only the highest quality materials. This ensures a high standard of quality in the production of the 1964 Trini Lopez Standard Reissue. A 3-ply maple/poplar/maple body with a solid maple center block is the basis for high stability and also prevents unwanted feedback. In conjunction with the one-piece mahogany neck in "Authentic '64 Medium C" format and a rosewood fingerboard with "Split Diamond" inlays, this guarantees excellent vibration behaviour. The installed Custombucker Alnico III pickups come damn close to the sound of the originally installed P.A.F. Humbucker and promise a sound quality of the absolute top class! Almost created for Jazz, Pop, Blues and Rock. With its authentic vintage sound, the 1964 Trini Lopez Standard Reissue can definitely compete with the best originals from back then. And equipped with a classic V.O.S. 60s cherry finish, its player is given an authentic "look & feel" of an old instrument that is second to none!
- Model: Trini Lopez Standard 1964 Reissue
- Sr.-Nr.: 111866
- Color: 60s Cherry
- Finish: VOS
- Glue: Hot hide glue
- Strings: Gibson 10 - 46
- Material: 3-Ply Maple/ Poplar / Maple
- Center Block: Solid Maple
- Binding: 1-Ply Royalite
- Material: 1-Pc. Mahogany
- Profile: Authentic '64 Medium C-Shape
- Saddle: Nylon
- Nut Width: 1.69" / 42.85mm
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Inlays: Split Diamond Cellulose Nitrate
- Binding: 1-Ply Royalite
- Frets: 22 Authentic Medium-Jumbo
- Trussrod: Authentic 1950s No-Tube
- Joint: Long Tenon, Hide Glue Fit
- Scale Length: 62,86 cm / 24,75"
- Headstock: Firebirs with Gibson - Logo
- Neck Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (unpotted)
- Bridge Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (unpotted)
- Controls: 2 Volume/2 Tone
- Type: handwired, matched CTS 500 kOhm Audio potentiometers
- Capacitors: paper in oil
- Bridge: ABR-1 with nylon saddles
- Tailpiece: Single Diamond Trapeze w/ Trini Lopez Insert
- Tuning Keys: Kluson Single Line Strip w/ Metal Buttons
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats w/ Silver Inserts
- Pick Guard: Black 5-Ply Wide Bevel
- Strap Buttons: Aluminium
- Finish: Nickel
- Gibson Black/Yellow Custom Shop Hardshell Case
- Certificate of Authenticity
incl. 19% VAT (VAT varies depending on the country of delivery)
Bitte beachten Sie, dass es sich hier um ein Finanzierungsbeispiel handelt und es zu minimalen Abweichungen kommen kann. Den genauen Endbetrag erfahren Sie bei der Online-Finanzierung mit der Santander-Bank.
Im Bestellvorgang muss die Zahlungsart „Santander Ratenkredit“ ausgehwählt werden.
Interested in our newsletter? We are looking forward to your registration