It seems that your language is not german. Do you want to switch to the english version?
In 1961, the "Les Paul" lettering on the truss rod cover changed from the Les Paul Standard to a completely new model called the SG Les Paul Standard. This completely redesigned guitar was significantly lighter and slimmer than anything Gibson had done before, making it a serious competitor to guitars from sunny California. The "Solid Guitar", or "SG" for short, subsequently became a perennial favorite in the Gibson range and has long since iconic status. True to the motto "A solid hit for 60 years", because its distinctive sound can be clearly heard on countless albums. Reason enough for the Gibson Custom Shop to bring out a strictly limited reissue of this historic guitar icon under the name "1961 SG Les Paul Standard Anniversary", which can compete with the very best originals of that time. This 1961 SG Les Paul Standard 60th Anniversary is an excellent sounding guitar and undoubtedly carries the genes of its legendary role model. Definitely Vintage in its purest form! Due to the strictly limited edition, this 1961 SG Les Paul Standard Anniversary is a must-have for enthusiasts and collectors and, like all limited editions from Gibson, has a high appreciation potential.
The outfit of the 1961 SG Les Paul Standard Anniversary consists of a classic Cherry Red, which was by far the most popular finish for this guitar icon from Gibson in the 60 years of production. When crafting this exquisite 1961 SG Les Paul Custom Reissue, the Gibson Custom Shop placed extremely high value on authenticity and attention to detail. Only the very best woods were used for the body, neck and fretboard. The slim "Authentic '61 Thin" neck profile was implemented in a historically correct manner, which gives the 1961 SG Les Paul Standard Reissue a fantastic playability up to the highest frets. Historically correct fittings with Kluson single line tuners, ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge with nickel-plated brass saddles and the then new Sideways Vibrola testify to a high level of authenticity and attention to detail in the Gibson Custom Shop. Together with the "unpotted" Custombucker Alnico III pickups, which come damn close to the sound of the original PAF/patent No.'s, this is a guarantee for a top-class sound quality! Defined and snappy sound with plenty of power and sustain – perfect for punchy Blues and uncompromising Rock 'n' Roll! Finally, a hand-wired circuit with true-to-original "Black Beauty" capacitors and CTS potentiometers contributes to this. All in all, this is a great Gibson 1961 SG Les Paul Standard Reissue with absolute addictive character and lots of Vintage flair.
- Model: SG Les Paul Standard 1961 60th Anniversary
- Series: Gibson Custom Shop
- Color: Cherry Red
- Finish: Nitrocellulose, VOS
- Sr.-Nr.: 106791
- Weight: 3540 Gramm
- Strings: 010 - 046 Gibson
- Material: 1-Pc. Mahogany
- Material: 1 - Pc. Mahogany
- Neck profile: Authentic '61 Thin Profile
- Fingerboard: 1-Pc. Indian Rosewood (Hide Glue Fit)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22 Authentic Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Aged Cellulose Nitrate Trapezoid
- Nut material: Nylon
- Nut width: 1.69" / 42.86mm
- Scale length: 24 3/4" / 628 mm
- Bridge Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Neck Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Controls: 2 x Volume (CTS 500 kOhm Audio), 2 x Tone (CTS 500 kOhm Audio)
- Capacitors: Black Beauty
- Bridge: ABR-1 with Nickel-plated Brass Saddles
- Tailpiece: Sideways Vibrola
- Tuning keys: Kluson Single Line, Double Ring
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Backplate: 60th Anniversary SG Backplate
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats w/ Silver Inserts
- Truss Rod: Authentic 1950´s No-Tube
- Custom Shop Hardshell Case
- 60th Anniversary Certificate of Authenticity
- Gibson Warranty-Card, Hangtags
- Trussrod key
incl. 19% VAT (VAT varies depending on the country of delivery)
Bitte beachten Sie, dass es sich hier um ein Finanzierungsbeispiel handelt und es zu minimalen Abweichungen kommen kann. Den genauen Endbetrag erfahren Sie bei der Online-Finanzierung mit der Santander-Bank.
Im Bestellvorgang muss die Zahlungsart „Santander Ratenkredit“ ausgehwählt werden.
Interested in our newsletter? We are looking forward to your registration