It seems that your language is not german. Do you want to switch to the english version?
It's crazy how time passes... It's now a whole 60 years ago, when in 1961 the Gibson SG then still under the name "Les Paul Custom" gave a sonorous answer to the Californian competition, which conquered the market at the time with their slim and lightweight guitars. Reason enough for the Gibson Custom Shop to celebrate this anniversary with a very special 1961 SG Les Paul Custom. Under the motto "A solid hit for 60 years", a strictly limited edition of this historic guitar icon is now being released, which makes collectors' hearts beat faster at first sight. The fact is that the Gibson Custom Shop put a lot of effort into this 1961 SG Les Paul Custom 60th Anniversary to create a brilliant instrument that can compete with the best originals of the time. This 1961 SG Les Paul Custom 60th Anniversary is not only an absolutely first-class sounding guitar, it carries the genes of its legendary model to a large extent and is vintage in its purest form. Last but not least, it is a must-have for enthusiasts and collectors due to its strictly limited edition and, like all limited editions from Gibson, has a high appreciation potential.
When manufacturing this exquisite 1961 SG Les Paul Custom Reissue, the Gibson Custom Shop placed extremely high value on authenticity and attention to detail. So it goes without saying that only the very best ingredients were used for such a special guitar. Only the finest woods were used for the body, neck and fingerboard. The slim "Authentic '61 Thin" neck profile was implemented in a historically correct manner, which gives the 1961 SG Les Paul Custom Reissue a fantastic playability up to the highest frets. The golden hardware is also historically correct down to the last detail, with Grover Kidney tuners, ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge and the then-new Sideways Vibrola, which is particularly appreciated among collectors because it was used exclusively in the early models of the SG series. The Gibson SG 1961 Standard Reissue is powered by unwaxed Alnico III Custombucker pickups, which clearly carry the PAF genes and have been hand-wired with a circuit of true-to-the-original "Black Beauty" capacitors and CTS potentiometers. As a result, you get a round and rich sound with plenty of sustain and lots of vintage flair – made for soulful Blues and uncompromising Rock 'n' Roll! The legend is alive! And better than ever!
- Model: SG Les Paul Custom 1961 60th Anniversary
- Series: Gibson Custom Shop
- Color: Polaris White
- Weight: 3620 Gramm
- Finish: Nitrocellulose, VOS
- Sr.-Nr.: 107201
- Strings: 010 - 046 Gibson
- Material: 1-Pc. Mahogany
- Material: 1 - Pc. Mahogany
- Neck profile: Authentic '61 Thin Profile
- Fingerboard: 1-Pc. Ebony (Hide Glue Fit)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22 Authentic Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Custom Block Mother of Pearl
- Nut material: Nylon
- Nut width: 1.69" / 42.86mm
- Scale length: 24 3/4" / 628 mm
- Bridge Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Middle Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Neck Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Controls: 2 x Volume (CTS 500 kOhm Audio), 2 x Tone (CTS 500 kOhm Audio)
- Capacitors: Black Beauty
- Bridge: ABR-1 with Nickel-plated Brass Saddles
- Tailpiece: Sideways Vibrola
- Tuning keys: Grover Kidney
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Backplate: 60th Anniversary SG Backplate
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats w/ Gold Inserts
- Truss Rod: Authentic 1950´s No-Tube
- Custom Shop Hardshell Case
- 60th Anniversary Certificate of Authenticity
- Gibson Warranty-Card, Hangtags
- Trussrod key
incl. 19% VAT (VAT varies depending on the country of delivery)
Bitte beachten Sie, dass es sich hier um ein Finanzierungsbeispiel handelt und es zu minimalen Abweichungen kommen kann. Den genauen Endbetrag erfahren Sie bei der Online-Finanzierung mit der Santander-Bank.
Im Bestellvorgang muss die Zahlungsart „Santander Ratenkredit“ ausgehwählt werden.
Interested in our newsletter? We are looking forward to your registration