It seems that your language is not german. Do you want to switch to the english version?
In 2020 it's time for Gibson to celebrate the Les Paul Standard with a special Gibson 60th Anniversary Edition.
"A beautyful red cherry sunburst finish is the news here! This guitar now has a rich, rubbed appearence that cannot be equaled at any price, and the new look that is tops with today's guitarists! This instrument is a true beauty!"
With these words the new Les Paul Standard was announced two years earlier in the Gibson Gazette. The Gibson Custom Shop is in close contact with countless collectors and stars around the world. It was not only with the introduction of the "CollectorsChoice" models that the best originals found their way to Nashville, where they were meticulously measured and documented down to the last detail. The rest was done by the excellent guitar makers in the custom shop. All features of the most desirable models were now known. After all, one knew exactly which details make a good Les Paul. This is one of the reasons why these handmade reissues show a relatively low production spread.
Although at that time some Les Pauls were made in custom colors on customer request, from 1958 to 1960 almost all Les Paul Standards left the Gibson Factory as a "burst". For this reason, it was decided to release the 60th Anniversary Edition in different "Burst" versions. In addition, the neck thickness changed continuously during the production period in 1960; from a strong 59 neck at the beginning of the year, to a medium neck in the middle of the year, to a thin "slim taper" neck as used from the fall of 1960. The buyer of a Gibson Les Paul 1960 60th Anniversary gets the unique opportunity to choose from one of these three neck types.
Here is a beautiful Les Paul in the appealing "Tomato Soup Burst". As a V2 model, it has a medium neck and has a weight of 4165 grams. The Alnico III pickups come damn close to the original 60s PAF sound and are perfectly made for classic Blues and Rock sounds. Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page and Duane Allman would be thrilled! In short, this Gibson Les Paul 1960 60th Anniversary sounds fantastic and has all the features that make the famous originals so desirable!
- Model: 60th Anniversary 1960 Standard Reissue
- Color: Tomato Soup Burst
- Sr.Nr.: 0 0805
- Weight: 4165 Gramm
- Finish: Nitrocellulose VOS
- Strings: 010 - 046 Gibson
- Material: 1-Pc. Solid Lightweight Mahogany
- Top: 2-Pc. Maple Lightly Flamed
- Material: 1-Pc. Mahogany
- Profile: Authentic '60 Slim C-Shape (V2)
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Truss Rod: Historic (non tube)
- Frets: 22 Authentic Medium Jumbo
- Binding: Creme
- Inlays: Aged Cellulose Nitrate Trapezoid
- Nut Material: Nylon
- Nut width: 1.69" / 42.85mm
- Scale Length: 24,3/4" / 62,86 cm
- Neck Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Bridge Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Pickup Covers: Authentic Profile Nickel Silver
- Switch: 3-way
- Potentiometer: CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers
- Capacitors: Paper-in-Oil
- Bridge: no wire ABR-1, nickel
- Saddle Material: Nickel-plated Brass
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Keys: Kluson Single Line, Double Ring
- Pickguard: Laminated Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Control Knobs: Amber Butyrate Top Hats w/ Silver Inserts
- Truss Rod Cover: Authentic Stepped 2-Ply
- Case: Brown/Pink Lifton Reissue 5-Latch
- Gibson Custom Certificate of Authenticity
- Historic Reissue Hang Tags
incl. 19% VAT (VAT varies depending on the country of delivery)
Bitte beachten Sie, dass es sich hier um ein Finanzierungsbeispiel handelt und es zu minimalen Abweichungen kommen kann. Den genauen Endbetrag erfahren Sie bei der Online-Finanzierung mit der Santander-Bank.
Im Bestellvorgang muss die Zahlungsart „Santander Ratenkredit“ ausgehwählt werden.
Interested in our newsletter? We are looking forward to your registration