It seems that your language is not german. Do you want to switch to the english version?
A concept and a sound that inspires!
The Gibson (E) lectric (S) panish model ES-335 was launched in 1958 and is probably the classic of semi-acoustic thinline design. Its lively and dynamic guitar tone thrilled players and the audience alike then and now. This is why the Gibson ES-335 is more current and popular than ever, even more than 60 years after its release. Reason enough for Gibson to take on this all-time classic and with meticulous attention to detail reissue a high-end model that comes close to the quality and sound standards of the best originals of that time.
Everything only at its finest!
This 1959 ES-335 Reissue model was manufactured in the Gibson Custom Shop with exemplary care and using only the highest quality materials. This results in a high quality standard that can definitely compete with the best Vintage originals from 1959. A 3-layer maple / poplar / maple body with a bracing made of "Quarter Sawn Adirondack" spruce and a solid maple center block is the basis for high stability and unmatched liveliness in tone. In connection with the one-piece mahogany neck in "Authentic '59 Medium C" format and a fingerboard made of Indian rosewood with "Perloid Dot" inlays, this is a guarantee for excellent vibration behavior. The installed Custombucker Alnico III pickups, which come damn close to the sound of the original P.A.F. Humbuckers promise a top-class sound quality! Just made for Jazz, Blues and Rock. This 1959 ES-335 reissue can compete with the sound of the best originals of that time. In terms of the features, this 335 model corresponds to the 1959 original down to the smallest detail: Nickel stop/tailpiece with ABR-1 bridge, 1-ply Royalite binding, black top hats with dial pointers and stable Kluson single line tuners.
Pure Mojo through Murphy Lab Aging!
Vintage Natural! What a soothing sight! This bright finish exudes so much warmth and energy that you immediately become one with the guitar. The finish has been further refined by a professional Murphy Lab Ultra Light Aging, which brings out the bright finish in a remarkable way on this 1959 ES-335 Reissue. Light hairline cracks shine discreetly through the bright finish and are complemented by subtle Murphy hardware aging in an excellent way! Wow! You can't get more authentic than this! This is exactly what a 1959 ES-335 looks like, carefully treated and having spent many years in the studio and on stage. All around, this unique reissue of a 1959 ES-335 is an absolute dream guitar. In a word: Pure Mojo!
Here you have the unique opportunity to get a great sounding 1959 ES-335 reissue from the Gibson Custom Shop with professional Tom Murphy Aging. Take this opportunity, NOW! The fact is that instruments from the hand of Tom Murphy have a very long waiting time.
- Model: 1959 ES-335 Reissue Murphy Lab
- Sr.-Nr.: A 90480
- Color: Vintage Natural
- Finish: Ultra Light Aged
- Glue: Hot hide glue
- Strings: Gibson 10 - 46
- Material: 3-Ply Maple/ Poplar / Maple
- Bracing: Quarter Sawn Adirondack-Spruce
- Center Block: Solid Maple
- Binding: 1-Ply Royalite
- Material: 1-Pc. Mahogany
- Profile: Authentic '59 Medium C-Shape
- Saddle: Nylon
- Nut Width: 1.69" / 42.85mm
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Binding: 1-Ply Royalite
- Frets: 22 Authentic Medium-Jumbo
- Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Headstock: Gibson Logo , Holly Headstock Veneer
- Joint: Long Tenon, Hide Glue Fit
- Scale Length: 62,86 cm / 24,75"
- Headstock: "Mother of Pearl" Crown und Gibson - Logo
- Neck Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III
- Bridge Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III
- Controls: 2 Volume/2 Tone
- Type: handwired, matched CTS 550 kOhm Audio potentiometers
- Capacitors: paper in oil
- Finish: Nickel; Murphy Lab Light Aged
- Bridge: ABR-1 with nickel plated brass saddles
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Aluminum
- Tuning Keys: Kluson Single Line, Single Ring
- Control Knobs: Amber Butyrate Top Hats
- Pick Guard: Black 5-Ply
- Case: Brown/Pink Lifton Reissue Case
- Gibson Custom Shop Murphy Lab Certificate of Authenticity
- Gibson Warranty-Card
Bitte beachten Sie, dass es sich hier um ein Finanzierungsbeispiel handelt und es zu minimalen Abweichungen kommen kann. Den genauen Endbetrag erfahren Sie bei der Online-Finanzierung mit der Santander-Bank.
Im Bestellvorgang muss die Zahlungsart „Santander Ratenkredit“ ausgehwählt werden.