It seems that your language is not german. Do you want to switch to the english version?
Gibson Les Paul 1959 – the Holy Grail!
With no other Les Paul model the collectors and lovers of the famous "Paula" get shiny eyes like with a 1959 Les Paul Standard. The hype around this model year goes even further than with the already legendary Les Pauls from 1958 to 1961. Accordingly, the '59 Les Paul was soon given the appropriate nickname "Holy Grail". Fantastic looks and heavenly sound included. Just a Stradivarius of the modern age. But also – as an original – unaffordable, unless you sell your own home and then sleep in blessed harmony under a bridge with your original '59 Paula. But now there is a solution ...
Authentic aging at the highest level
The Gibson Custom Shop in collaboration with aging guru Tom Murphy are resurrecting the thrilling mojo and unique tone of this highly sought-after 1959 Les Paul. In 2019 the Murphy Lab was created in the Gibson Custom Shop and Tom Murphy himself was named a Master Artisan. Through a highly professional Murphy Heavy Aging, this 1959 Les Paul Standard Reissue from the Gibson Custom Shop was brought to a completely new level of quality. Take a look at this fantastic 2 Pc. figured maple top with its fine hairline cracks and authentic looking dings & dongs! And of course also authentic hardware aging! Wow! It is really worthwhile to take a close look at all the detailed pictures! An absolute feast for the eyes! Pure Tom Murphy! You will never get out of the swarming! This is exactly what a guitar looks like that has had hard years "on the road" and has spent more time on stage and in the studio than in a suitcase. A guitar that sounds better and better over the years.
Wood and electrics – only the finest!
Of course, only strictly selected tonewoods were used in the Gibson Custom Shop for this noble 1959 Les Paul Standard Reissue. The mahogany body makes this Paula an absolute lightweight! Matched by a 1-Pc. Mahogany neck with a dark rosewood fingerboard. Together with the installed Custombucker Alnico III pickups, which clearly have the coveted P.A.F.-genes, this 1959 Paula Reissue is perfect for classic Vintage Blues and Rock sounds. Rich in sustain, singing and fat in tone! Just a dream! The end result is a '59 Paula that approaches the looks and tonal qualities of the best originals of that era. Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page and Slash would love it.
- Model: Les Paul 1959 Standard Reissue Murphy Lab
- Color: Green Lemon Fade
- Sr.Nr.: 9 11077
- Weight: 3966 Gramm
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Heavy Aged
- Strings: 010 - 046 Gibson
- Material: 1-Pc. Solid Lightweight Mahogany
- Top: 2-Pc. Figured Maple
- Binding: 1-Ply Royalite
- Material: 1-Pc. Mahogany
- Profile: Authentic '59 Medium C-Shape
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Truss Rod: Historic (non tube)
- Frets: 22 Historic Medium Jumbo
- Binding: 1-Ply Royalite
- Inlays: Aged Cellulose Nitrate Trapezoid
- Nut Material: Nylon
- Nut width: 1.69" / 42.85mm
- Scale Length: 24,3/4" / 62,86 cm
- Neck Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Bridge Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Pickup Covers: Authentic Profile Nickel Silver
- Switch: 3-way
- Controls: 2x Volume (CTS 500K Audio), 2x Tone (CTS 500K Audio)
- Capacitors: Paper-in-Oil
- Finish: Nickel; Murphy Lab Heavy Aged
- Bridge: no wire ABR-1, nickel
- Saddle Material: Nickel-plated Brass
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Keys: Kluson Single Line, Single Ring
- Pickguard: Laminated Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Control Knobs: Gold Butyrate Top Hats
- Truss Rod Cover: Authentic Stepped 2-Ply
- Case: Aged Brown/Pink Lifton Reissue 5-Latch Case
- Gibson Custom Shop Murphy Lab Certificate of Authenticity
- Gibson Warranty-Card
incl. 19% VAT (VAT varies depending on the country of delivery)
Currently not available
Bitte beachten Sie, dass es sich hier um ein Finanzierungsbeispiel handelt und es zu minimalen Abweichungen kommen kann. Den genauen Endbetrag erfahren Sie bei der Online-Finanzierung mit der Santander-Bank.
Im Bestellvorgang muss die Zahlungsart „Santander Ratenkredit“ ausgehwählt werden.
Interested in our newsletter? We are looking forward to your registration