It seems that your language is not german. Do you want to switch to the english version?
1958 - A myth is born
1958 is without a doubt the decisive year in the history of the Gibson Les Paul. Shortly after Seth Lover's newly developed humbucker pickup was installed on the Les Paul, the finish of the Les Paul changed from gold top to sunburst in 1958. The myth of the "burst" was born! Les Pauls from 1958-61 played a crucial role in the history of rock 'n' roll to this day and should become the "most wanted guitar of all times". The prices on the vintage market for such fine instruments speak for themselves.
Historically correct specs
This 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue was developed in the Gibson Custom Shop with the utmost meticulousness and historical construction methods. Like the 1958 original, this Custom Shop Les Paul has narrow frets and a classic 58 neck profile, which gives your player an absolutely authentic feel and the unique tone of a 1958 Les Paul. It goes without saying that only strictly selected tonewoods were used for this noble 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue. The "1-Pc. Solid Lightweight" body made of mahogany helps this Paula to achieve a dream weight of only 3785 grams! A 1 pc to go with it. Mahogany neck and a dark rosewood fingerboard. Together with the installed Custombucker Alnico III pickups, which clearly have the coveted P.A.F.-genes, this 1958 Les Paul Reissue is perfect for classic vintage blues and rock sounds. Sustainable, singing and bold in tone! An absolute dream sound! In the end, a 58 Paula was created, which comes close to the optics and the tonal qualities of the best originals from back then.
Authentic aging at the highest level
While aging in the Gibson Custom Shop has been characterized by high professionalism in recent years, it was raised to a new level of quality in 2019 with the establishment of the Murphy Lab under the leadership of aging guru and master artisan Tom Murphy. The Murphy Aging is now more accurate and realistic than ever and brings the exciting mojo of an old original back to life. In addition, of course, an authentic Murphy hardware aging. Here the aging variant "Ultra Light Aged" implemented in the Murphy Lab. It is really worthwhile to take a close look at all the detailed pictures! Tom Murphy in its purest form! You will never get out of the swarm! This is exactly what a guitar looks like that has been "on the road" for a few years and has spent more time on stage and in the studio than in a suitcase.
- Model: Les Paul 1958 Standard Reissue Murphy Lab
- Color: Lemon Burst
- Sr.Nr.: 80553
- Weight: 3935 Gramm
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Heavy Aged
- Strings: 010 - 046 Gibson
- Material: 1-Pc. Solid Lightweight Mahogany
- Top: 2-Pc. Plain Maple, Hide Glue Fit
- Binding: 1-Ply Royalite
- Material: 1-Pc. Mahogany
- Profile: Authentic '58 Medium C-Shape
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Truss Rod: Historic (non tube)
- Frets: 22 Historic Narrow/Tall
- Binding: 1-Ply Royalite
- Inlays: Aged Cellulose Nitrate Trapezoid
- Nut Material: Nylon
- Nut width: 1.69" / 42.85mm
- Scale Length: 24,3/4" / 62,86 cm
- Neck Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Bridge Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Pickup Covers: Authentic Profile Nickel Silver
- Switch: 3-way
- Controls: 2x Volume (CTS 500K Audio), 2x Tone (CTS 500K Audio)
- Capacitors: Paper-in-Oil
- Finish: Nickel; Murphy Lab Heavy Aged
- Bridge: no wire ABR-1, nickel
- Saddle Material: Nickel-plated Brass
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Keys: Kluson Single Line, Single Ring
- Pickguard: Laminated Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Control Knobs: Gold Butyrate Top Hats
- Truss Rod Cover: Authentic Stepped 2-Ply
- Case: Aged Brown/Pink Lifton Reissue 5-Latch Case
- Gibson Custom Shop Murphy Lab Certificate of Authenticity
- Gibson Warranty-Card
incl. 19% VAT (VAT varies depending on the country of delivery)
Currently not available
Bitte beachten Sie, dass es sich hier um ein Finanzierungsbeispiel handelt und es zu minimalen Abweichungen kommen kann. Den genauen Endbetrag erfahren Sie bei der Online-Finanzierung mit der Santander-Bank.
Im Bestellvorgang muss die Zahlungsart „Santander Ratenkredit“ ausgehwählt werden.
Interested in our newsletter? We are looking forward to your registration