It seems that your language is not german. Do you want to switch to the english version?
Icon with new features
In 1953, the Gretsch Company launched its now legendary G6128 model, which the "Gretsch G6228FM Players Edition Jet" from the "Gretsch® Professional Collection" is based on in an impressive manner. The choice of wood corresponds entirely to the classic model and consists of a chambered mahogany body, a mahogany neck and a dark ebony fingerboard. For a unique look, a flamed maple top of the very best quality is used. What impressive "tiger stripes" on this guitar! And what a fascinating overall look that is perfectly completed with an aesthetic "Bourbon Stain" finish! Another special feature is the stylish "Script" logo, which can be found on the headstock instead of the usual italic logo.
Power, Fidelity & Complete Tonal Control
In order to meet contemporary demands, an "Anchored Adjusto-Matic" bridge with a stylish "V" stopbar tailpiece was installed instead of the usual Bigsby Vibrato system.
Brand new Gretsch Broad'Tron ™ BT65 pickups were developed especially for this edition by the famous pickup guru Tim Shaw, which, according to O-Ton Gretsch, represent a guarantee for "Power, Fidelity & Complete Tonal Control". Crystal clear highs with crisp twang, plus powerful mids and rich bass tones is the result that makes the "Gretsch G6228FM Players Edition Jet" perfect for almost any style of music. Whether Country, Blues or Rock – the "Gretsch G6228FM Players Edition Jet" fits strikingly and impressively in the band's sound structure.
With the various volume controls and the tone control, a large number of sounds can be mixed together, allowing each player to create their own sound. The "squeezebox" paper-in-oil capacitors used here for the tone control provide a pleasantly smooth sound. In addition, a built-in treble bleed circuit prevents treble losses when turning down the volume.
- Model: G6228FM Players Edition Jet
- Color: Bourbon Stain
- Finish: Gloss
- Model Number: 240-3500-878
- Series: Gretsch® Professional Collection
- Strings: 10-46 Nickel Plated Steel
- Material: Mahogany, chambered
- Top: Laminated Flamed Maple
- Binding: Aged White with B/W Purfling
- Body Shape: Jet™
- Material: Mahogany
- Profil: Standard "U"
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Pearloid Big Block
- Nut: Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
- Width at Nut: 42.86 mm (1,6875")
- Scale Length: 625 mm (24,6")
- Binding: Aged White
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Pickup: Broad'Tron BT-65
- Bridge Pickup: Broad'Tron BT-65
- Switching: 3-Way Toggle
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume with treble bleed circuit, no-load Master Tone pot w. Squeezebox™ paper-in-oil capacitor
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic
- Tailpiece: V-Stopbar
- Tuning Keys: Gotoh Locking
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi with Black Gretsch Logo
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Strap Bottons: Schaller Locking
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
incl. 19% VAT (VAT varies depending on the country of delivery)
Bitte beachten Sie, dass es sich hier um ein Finanzierungsbeispiel handelt und es zu minimalen Abweichungen kommen kann. Den genauen Endbetrag erfahren Sie bei der Online-Finanzierung mit der Santander-Bank.
Im Bestellvorgang muss die Zahlungsart „Santander Ratenkredit“ ausgehwählt werden.
Interested in our newsletter? We are looking forward to your registration