It seems that your language is not german. Do you want to switch to the english version?
Anyone who has ever held a Hanika 1A in his hands knows that this is the absolute top model of this famous German manufacturer. All woods are meticulously selected and only the most immaculate pieces are used with these instruments. Hanika's most experienced luthiers built these magnificent classic guitars and the best ingredients such as bone glue and shellac are used.
After many preliminary talks with Armin Hanika, our Daniel Ott (he worked formerly for Hanika for several years as luthier ) modificated this impressing guitar in some details for a more personal touch. He choosed the woods together with Armin Hanika at the factory. In addition to Madagascar rosewood for back and sides, they decided for a heat-treated spruce top, which conveys from the first moment on the inimitable warm, full tone of a long-established instrument.
The 1A shown here was made on customer request with a cedar- top.
- Model: 1A Torres Custom (Hausmodell)
- Serie: Meister-Klasse
- Strings: Knobloch
- Finish: HE-Highgloss, Schelllack Top, Flat Finished back of the Neck
- Back&Sides: Master Grade Madagaskar Rosewood (handselect), solid
- Top: Master Grade Cedar, solid
- Top Bracing: Torres
- Binding: Grenadill
- Rosette: Grenadill
- Material: Cedro with Snakewood Stability Stripe
- Fingerboard: Grenadill
- Neck Shape: C-1mm
- Width at Nut: 52 mm
- Scale Lentgh: 650 mm
- Headplate Front/Back: Rosewood - Maple - Grenadill
- Tuning Keys: Scheller, Gold
- Accord Carbon Case