It seems that your language is not german. Do you want to switch to the english version?
Fender has reworked the single coils for the new Mustang Vintera to bring them closer to the original from the 60s. Crystal clear, bell-shaped, crisp and articulated. That's the Fender Tone who wrote history at the time. For the classic feel, the "60's C" neck features 22 vintage-style frets and the original 7.25 "fingerboard radius, while the vintage-style Mustang Bridge, tremolo and tuners are faithful to the original, delivering solid performance and tuning stability. Other details include classic pickup sliders, chrome hardware and a four-bolt neck plate.
Click here for the video!
- Model Name: Vintera '60s Mustang®, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, Lake Placid Blue
- Model Number: 0149783302
- Series: Vintera
- Color: Lake Placid Blue
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Mid'60s "C"
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 7,25" (184,1mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width:1.650" (42 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Mustang®
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Mustang®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 2 Slider Switches
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Mustang Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with White Buttons
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Gigbag