It seems that your language is not german. Do you want to switch to the english version?
Here from the Vintera series the replica of a 70s Thinline Telecaster with the famous wide-range humbuckers! None other than Seth Lover, who developed the original PAF humbucker for Gibson in the 1950s, was responsible for this pickup in the early 1970s. The wide range was built from 1971 to 1979 in various US Teles and the Starcaster, its sound is bold, clear and detailed.
The neck with "Slim C" profile, 7.25 "radius and 21 vintage style frets corresponds exactly to the originals from the 70. The body made of light ash and as Hollowbody ensures that you will have a lot of fun with this idiosyncratic and great-sounding Thinline - Telecaster!
From the workshop: In the 1970s, the Fender Wide Range was wired using 1M audio volume and tone pots, which resulted in an open, bright sound. Modern reissues are commonly wired using 250K volume and tone pots, resulting in a more choked and muddy sound.
- Model Name: Vintera '70s Telecaster® Thinline, Maple Fingerboard, Vintage Blonde
- Model Number: 0149742307
- Series: Vintera
- Color: Vintage Blonde
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Thin "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 7,25" (187,1mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width:1.650" (42 mm)
- Neck Plate: 3-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Bridge Pickup: Fender® Wide Range Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Fender® Wide Range Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume,Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Strat® Strings-Through-Body Hardtail
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style/ F Stamped
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Gigbag