It seems that your language is not german. Do you want to switch to the english version?
Here comes the perfect beast!
The Top is made of fantastically drawn "Quilted Maple", neck and body are made of "Figured Mahagony". Just the "Brazilian Rosewood" fretboard (of course, PRS provides all the cites-documents you need) makes this Custom 24 a safe investment. It just sounds breathtakingly good and with a weight of just 3290 g (7,25 lb) you may just want to put that beauty out of your hands to enjoy its sensational look!
- Model: Private Stock Brazilian Rosewood CU24
- Sr.-Nr.: 19-27156
- Color: Tiger Eye Smoked Burst
- Finish: Nitrocellulose, High Gloss
- Weight: 3290 Gramm
- Strings: D'addario .010 - .046
- Top: Quilted Maple
- Back: Figured Mahogany
- Material: Figured Mahogany
- Profile: Pattern Regular
- Fingerboard: Brazilian Rosewood
- Frets: 24
- Inlays: Citrine synthetic opal birds with mother of pearl outlines
- Headstock Veneer Wood: Brasilian Rosewood
- Headstock Veneer Inlays: Citrine synthetic opal Private Stock eagle with mother of pearl outline
- Width at Nut: 1.6875" / 4,28 cm
- Scale Lengths: 25''
- Neck Pickup: 58/15 LT
- Bridge Pickup: 58/15 LT
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone
- Switch: 5-way Blade Switch
- Bridge: Gold/Nickel PRS Gen III Tremolo
- Tuning Keys: PRS Phase III Set Screw Locking Tuning Pegs w. Brasilien Rosewood Buttons as well as Swamp Ash backplates
- Nut: Black Graphite
- Private Stock Brown Leather Case
- Private Stock Certificate
- Cites Papers