It seems that your language is not german. Do you want to switch to the english version?
Here is the Acoustasonic "Limited Edition" with koa top and korina body / neck!
The innovative Acoustasonic launches a new era at Fender, technically and technically!
With the patent pending "Stringed Instrument Resonance System", which relies on a recessed solid top and the "tuned sound port" in the sound hole, the guitar delivers a really convincing acoustic sound. Developed jointly by Fender and Fishman, the pickup system uses the Fishman Matrix Narrow Piezo under the bridge, a Fishman Acoustic Enhancer Body Sensor and a Fender Noiseless Single Coil, which, when used alone or in combination, provide ten different voicings. It can be varied between different acoustic sounds up to electric guitar sounds. In combination with the handy and comfortable tele-style opens up unimagined possibilities on stage and in the studio. The comfortably adjustable string action and the influence of different string types and strengths on the sound enhance the fun of playing around.
- Model Name: Acoustasonic Telecaster® Koa
- Model Number: 0972013298
- Series: Acoustasonic
- Color: Nature
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 880L (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Body Material: Koa Top, Korina side and back
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester Finish
- Neck Material: Korina
- Neck Shape: Modern "Deep C"
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® TUSQ®
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Position Inlays: Dot
- First Pickup: Piezo ( Undersaddle )
- Second Pickup: Body Sensor
- Third Pickup: Acoustasonic Noiseless Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Blend A& B
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Electronic System: Fishman designed Acoustic Engine
- Bridge: Ebony
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Special Features: Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS)
- Control Knobs: Ebony
- Included Accessories: Hardshell Case