It seems that your language is not german. Do you want to switch to the english version?
The Martin 00-42SC John Mayer Signature is a compact and easy to handle guitar with a warm and well balanced tone. If you look close to the instrument, you immediately realize the unusual rosette design. While the fretboard normally covers the rosette, in this case it is continued as an inlay in the fretboard. A real eyecatcher and one-of-a-kind and complicated design, which requires high precision craftsmanship. Back and sides are made from red, wonderful figured Cocobolo. It gives warmth and good attack to the instrument. All inlaywork is made from abalone and matches the 42-style design. The Martin 00-42SC John Mayer is the perfect fingerpicking instrument. It features a 47,6mm (1 7/8") neck width, that gives you enough room for your fingers. Also it can manage strumming very well, which is the result of the 12-fret neck to body construction. It moves the bridge into the sweetspot of the top and creates more volume and complex overtones.The instrument label is signed by John Mayer himself!
- Model: 00-42SC John Mayer
- handmade in Nazareth/USA
- 3 Years Martin - Guarantee!
- Shape: 00 12-Fret
- Top: Sitka Spruce, solid
- Back & Sides: Cocobolo, solid
- Finish: Gloss
- Bracing: Scalloped X-Bracing
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid with Abalone Top Border and Multi-Stripe Purfling
- Rosette: Custom Inlay with Abalone and Multi-Stripe
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Material: Select Hardwood
- Shape: Modified V-Profile - Standard Taper
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlays: Golden Era Style 42 Snowflake made of Abalone
- Fingerboard Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Scale Length: 63,24cm / 24,9“
- Frets: 19
- Width at Nut: 47,6mm / 1 7/8"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Tuner: Brass Open Gear
- Bridge Material: Ebony – Pyramid - Drop in Saddle
- Saddle Material: Compensated Bone
- Bridge Pins: White Plastic with Abalone Dots
- Ply Hardshell Case
- Label Signed by John Mayer