It seems that your language is not german. Do you want to switch to the english version?
The Taylor 224ce-K Deluxe is the top model in the Mexico range. Sonically, it clearly sets itself apart from the models with Sitka spruce top. The Hawaiian Koa has a warm, overtone-rich sound character, which supports the visual impression. The Taylor 224ce-K features a high-gloss finish and a Shaded Edgeburst on the body. The neck is painted flat and suggests a natural feel. Deluxe features of the Taylor 224ce-K Deluxe include small diamond fingerboard inlays and a mother-of-pearl rosette, as well as a stylish Taylor suitcase. For stage use, the Taylor 224ce-K Deluxe is equipped with the Taylor ES-2 system.
- Model: 224ce_K DLX
- handmade in Tecate, Mexico
- Strings: Elixier Light Gauge .012 - .053
- 12 Jahre Taylor - Garantie!
- Wir bieten authorisierten Taylor-Service!
- Shape: Grand Auditorium mit Cutaway
- Top: Hawaiian Koa, solid
- Back&Sides: Hawaiian Koa, laminated
- Finish: Gloss, Shaded Edgeburst
- Bracing: Forward Shifted Patternhttps://www.taylorguitars.com/guitars/acoustic/features/bracing
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Binding: Black
- Pickguard: -
- Material: Sapele
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Inlays: small Diamonds
- Scale Lenght: 25,5'' (64,77 cm)
- Frets: 20
- Width at Nut: 1 11/16" (42,8 mm)
- Nut Material: Tusq
- Expression System ES2® https://www.taylorguitars.com/guitars/acoustic/features/electronics/expression-system-2
- Tuning Keys: Taylor Gold
- Bridge Material: Plastic
- Saddle Material: Micarta
- Bridge Pins: Black
- Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Case, braun