It seems that your language is not german. Do you want to switch to the english version?
The Taylor 250e-BLK DLX is an excellently recordable 12-string western guitar with a modern, balanced sound. The ceiling is made of solid Lutz spruce, back and sides are laminated with a top layer of maple. The black high-gloss finish and the white binding give the instrument a classic and noble look. Due to the strong curvature of the soil is without additional performance. The Taylor 250e-BLK DLX has a fast response and a very differentiated sound. Fingerboard and bridge are made of African ebony. The slender maple neck is pleasant and relaxed playable. The ES2 pickup system transmits the acoustic sound of the 250e in the usual high quality. For the perfect protection, the Taylor is delivered in a high quality case!
- Model: 250e-BLK Deluxe
- handmade in Tecate, Mexico
- Strings: Elixier Light Gauge .010 - .047
- 12 Jahre Taylor - Garantie!
- Wir bieten authorisierten Taylor-Service!
- Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Inlays: Small Diamonds
- Headstock Veneer: Ebenholz
- Scale Length: 25,5'' (64,77 cm)
- Frets: 20
- Width at Nut: 1 7/8" (47,6 mm)
- Nut Material: Tusq
- Expression System ES-2 https://www.taylorguitars.com/guitars/acoustic/features/electronics/expression-system-2
- Tuning Keys: Die-Cast chrome Mini
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Saddle Material: Nubone
- Bridge Pins: Black
- Taylor Hardshell Case