It seems that your language is not german. Do you want to switch to the english version?
At Summer NAMM 2019 in Los Angeles, Taylor presented the 714ce Limited. The top is made from rare "Sinker Redwood" of which Taylor could buy a limited amount. This wood has a fantastic red-brown color. Our guitar with the serial number 1107299041 shows strikingly the typical black longitudinal stripes. The top, with its almost three-dimensional depth, gives this 714 an extraordinary beauty. The sound characteristics are reminiscent of cedar and captivate by very fast response, a lot of warmth and sparkling overtones!
- Model: 714ce Summer NAMM Limited 2019
- handmade in El Cajon, Kalifornien
- Strings: Elixier Light .012 - .053
- 12 Years Taylor - Guarantee!
- Wir bieten authorisierten Taylor-Service!
- Sr.-Nr.: 1107299041
- Shape: Grand Auditorium with Cutaway
- Top: Sinker Redwood, solid
- Back & Sides: Indian Rosewood, solid
- Finish: Gloss
- Bracing: V-Class with Relief Rout
- Binding/Purfling: Non Figured Koa/Douglas Fir Herringbone
- Rosette: 2016 3-Ring Douglas Fir Herringbone
- Pickguard: None
- Material: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard: West African Ebony
- Fretboard Inlays: Green Abalone Reflections
- Scale Length: 25,50“ (64,77 cm)
- Frets: 20
- Width at Nut: 1 3/4" (44,45 mm)
- Nut Material: Black Graphite
- Tuner: Taylor Nickel
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Saddle Material: Micarta
- Bridge Pins: West African Ebony
- Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Case, brown