It seems that your language is not german. Do you want to switch to the english version?
The Taylor 114ce is a perfect all-round guitar with a modern, balanced sound. The top is made of solid Sitka spruce, the back and sides are laminated with a top layer of walnut. Due to the strong curvature of the back is without additional bracing. The Taylor 114ce has a fast response and a very differentiated sound. Fingerboard and bridge are made from African ebony. The neck is slim and very easy to play. The ES2 pickup system transmits the acoustic sound very naturally. For perfect protection, the Taylor 114ce is delivered stylishly in high-quality Gigbag!
- Model: 114ce Sunburst
- handmade in Tecate, Mexico
- Strings: Elixier Light Gauge .012 - .053
- 12 Jahre Taylor - Garantie!
- Wir bieten authorisierten Taylor-Service!
- Form: Grand Auditorium with Cutaway
- Decke: Sitka Spruce, solid
- Back& Sides: Walnut, laminated
- Finish: Satin, Sunburst Top
- Bracing: Fordward Shifted Pattern https://www.taylorguitars.com/guitars/acoustic/features/bracing
- Binding: Black
- Pickguard: Black
- Material: Sapele
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Scale Length: 25,5'' (64,77 cm)
- Frets: 20
- Width at Nut: 1 11/16" (42,8 mm)
- Nut Material: Tusq
- Expression System ES-2
- Tuning Keys: Die-Cast chrome
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Saddle Material: Micarta
- Bridge Pins: Black
- Taylor Gigbag