It seems that your language is not german. Do you want to switch to the english version?
For this year's summer NAMM in Los Angeles the Taylor 414ce Limited was presented. The back and sides have been provided with a Shaded Edge Burst and the bindings are black. Matching it there are Italian Acrylic Small Diamond fretboard and head inserts. Of course, this Limited model is also equipped with the new V-Class Bracing!
- Model: 414ce Summer NAMM Limited 2019
- handmade in El Cajon, Kalifornien
- Strings: Elixier Light Gauge .012 - .053
- 12 Jahre Taylor - Garantie!
- Wir bieten authorisierten Taylor-Service!
- Sr.-Nr.: 1107299068
- Shape: Grand Auditorium with Cutaway
- Top: Western Red Cedar, solid
- Back&Sides: Ovangkol, solid
- Finish: Gloss 6.0, Shaded Edgeburst on Back & Sides
- Bracing: V-Class Bracing with Relief Rout https://www.taylorguitars.com/guitars/acoustic/v-class-bracing/story
- Binding: Black
- Rosette: Single Ring Ebony
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Material: Tropical Mahogany
- Fingerboard: West African Ebony
- Inlays: Italian Acrylic Small Diamonds
- Scale Length: 25,5'' (64,77 cm)
- Frets: 20
- Width at Nut: 1 3/4" (44,4 mm)
- Nut Material: Black Graphite
- Tuning Keys: Taylor, nickel
- Bridge Material: West African Ebony
- Saddle Material: Micarta
- Bridge Pins: West African Ebony
- Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Case, brown