It seems that your language is not german. Do you want to switch to the english version?
The Martin OM-42 is already a beautiful instrument itself, made of premium woods and decorated with breathtaking inlays made of abalone. We have taken the concept of this guitar to the next level with this special Custom Shop instrument! Starting with the tone woods, the choice fell on the best Adirondack spruce for top and bracing, as well as premium quality cocobolo for back and sides. This combination promises a lot of power, warmth and a complex overtones. In this case, the Adirondack bracing is shaped and positioned as it was done with the instruments of the "Golden Era" and elicits additional dynamics and a better response. In terms of optics, we like to do without plastics in our Custom Shop instruments. So we decided on flamed maple as the binding material, which forms a wonderful contrast to the reddish cocobolo. The headstock, as well as the fingerboard, rosette, top rim and bridge are adorned with various inlays made of the finest abalone. Open, golden machine heads and the 1935 style sunburst finish round off the noble overall look!
If you have any questions about this model, please contact our acoustic specialist and guitar maker Daniel Ott!
- Model: OM-42 Cocobolo/Adirondack Custom Shop
- Sr.-Nr.: -
- handmade in Nazareth/USA
- 3 Years Martin - Guarantee!
- Strings: Martin Authentic Lifespan 2.0 12-54 Light Gauge
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Shape: 000/OM 14-Fret
- Top: Premium Adirondack (Red) Spruce, solid
- Back & Sides: Premium Cocobolo, solid
- Finish: Highgloss Nitrocellulose, 1935 Sunburst Top
- Bracing: Adirondack Spruce Golden Era X-Bracing - 1/4" Brace Size
- Binding: European Flamed Maple
- Top Inlay: Select Abalone Perimeter with Fingeboard Profile
- Rosette: Style 45 Black/Maple/Fiber - Select Abalone
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Back Purfling: Style 45 (Mosaic)
- Ribbons: Spanish Cedar
- Endpiece: European Flamed Maple
- Material: 12/4 Genuine Mahogany
- Shape: Modified Low Oval - Standard Taper
- Heelcap Materal: European Flamed Maple
- Headplate Material: Cocobolo
- Headplate Inlay: Alternate Torch
- Headplate and Fingerboard Binding: European Flamed Maple
- Fretboard: Black Ebony - 16" Radius
- Fretboard Inlays: Alternate Torch - Select Abalone
- Sidedots: Black
- Scale Length: 25,4" (647mm)
- Frets: 20
- Width at Nut: 1 3/4“ (44,45mm)
- Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/4" (57,15mm)
- Nut Material: Bone (Angled)
- Finish: Gloss
- Tuner: Grover Gold Vintage Button 1:18
- Bridge Material: Black Ebony – Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge Inlay: Island Scroll - Select Abalone
- Saddle Material: Compensated Bone
- Bridge Pins: Bone with Abalone Dot
- String Spacing: 2 1/4" (57,15mm)
- Hardshell Case
- Certificate of Authenticity
incl. 19% VAT (VAT varies depending on the country of delivery)
Available from 30.11.2022
Bitte beachten Sie, dass es sich hier um ein Finanzierungsbeispiel handelt und es zu minimalen Abweichungen kommen kann. Den genauen Endbetrag erfahren Sie bei der Online-Finanzierung mit der Santander-Bank.
Im Bestellvorgang muss die Zahlungsart „Santander Ratenkredit“ ausgehwählt werden.
Interested in our newsletter? We are looking forward to your registration