It seems that your language is not german. Do you want to switch to the english version?
General business terms
The following terms and conditions apply to all orders via our online shop.
2. Contractual partner, conclusion of contract
The purchase contract is concluded with Guitar Place.
By placing the products in the online shop, we are making a binding offer to conclude a contract for these items. You can initially place our products in the shopping cart without obligation and correct your entries at any time before submitting your binding order by using the correction aids provided and explained in the order process. The contract is concluded when you click on the order button to accept the offer for the goods in the shopping cart. Immediately after submitting the order, you will receive another confirmation by email.
3. Contract language, contract text storage
The language available for the conclusion of the contract is German.
We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can see the contract text in our customer login.
4. Terms of delivery
In addition to the stated product prices, there are also shipping costs. You can find out more about the amount of shipping costs in the offers.
In principle, you have the option of collection at Guitar Place, Hanauer Straße 35, 63739 Aschaffenburg, Germany during the following business hours: Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. On Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. No collection possible on public holidays. Please inform us no later than the day before collection, so that we can provide the goods from our warehouse. Payments can also be made by debit card or credit card.
The following payment methods are generally available in our shop:
Payment in advance
If you choose the payment method in advance, we will give you our bank details in a separate email and deliver the goods after receipt of payment.
Santander installment loan (Only available for customers living in Germany)
Choose the Santander installment loan to conveniently conclude a financing with the Santander Bank online. If you select this payment method, you will be guided through the online financing step by step in the ordering process. Find out more about this payment method in our payment information.
Cash on delivery (Only available for customers living in Germany)
You pay the purchase price directly to the deliverer. There are additional costs of 3.9 euros.
When you submit your order, you also provide us with your credit card details.
After your legitimation as the legal cardholder, we will ask your credit card company to initiate the payment transaction immediately after the order has been placed. The payment transaction is carried out automatically by the credit card company and your card is charged.
Cash on pickup
You pay the invoice amount in cash when you pick it up.
After choosing PayPal as payment option and completing the purchase you will be led to the PayPal website to login your account and to complete the payment. After that you will be led back to our webshop and recieve a confirmation email.
6. Retention of title
The goods remain our property until full payment.
7. Transport damage
If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please report such errors to the deliverer as soon as possible and contact us immediately. Failure to lodge a complaint or to contact you has no consequences whatsoever for your legal claims and their enforcement, in particular your warranty rights. However, they help us to assert our own claims against the carrier or the transport insurance.
8. Warranties and Guarantees
Unless otherwise expressly agreed below, the statutory right to liability for defects applies.
The limitation period for warranty claims for used items is one year from delivery of the goods.
The above restrictions and shortened deadlines do not apply to claims based on damage caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents
• in the event of injury to life, limb or health,
• in the event of willful or grossly negligent breach of duty as well as malice,
• in the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and compliance with which the contractual partner can regularly rely (cardinal obligations)
• as part of a guarantee promise, if agreed, or
• as far as the scope of the product liability law is opened.
Information on any applicable additional guarantees and their exact conditions can be found with the product and on special information pages in the online shop.
We are always unrestrictedly liable for claims based on damage caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents
• in the event of injury to life, body or health,
• in the event of willful or grossly negligent breach of duty,
• in the case of guarantee promises, if agreed, or
• as far as the scope of application of the Product Liability Act is opened.
In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on whose compliance the contractual partner may regularly rely, (cardinal obligations) through slight negligence on the part of us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents, the amount of liability is foreseeable at the time the contract was concluded Damage limited, the occurrence of which can typically be expected. Otherwise claims for damages are excluded.
10. Dispute Resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS): https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
You can find our email address in the legal notice above.
We are neither willing nor obliged to participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
11. Cancellation policy
Consumers have a fourteen-day withdrawal.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or E -Mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
The revocation will be exercised in good time if it is sent before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you received the goods. The customer bears the cost of returning the goods. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods which, due to their nature, cannot normally be returned by post. In the case of goods that, due to their nature, cannot normally be returned by post, the fee is 45 EUR. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
• Contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
• Contracts for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would quickly be exceeded.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To Guitar Place, Hanauer Straße 35, 63739 Aschaffenburg, email@example.com
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
12. Guitar Place 30-day right of return
1. In addition to the statutory 14-day right of withdrawal, Guitar Place offers consumers a right of return for the subsequent 16 days. The customer can return goods received from us without giving reasons within 30 days by sending back the goods. The period begins after the goods have been received in full. To meet the deadline, the goods must have been delivered to us within 30 days of receipt.
2. The 30-day right of return applies to distance sales contracts in accordance with Section 312c of the German Civil Code (BGB), but not to items that were bought on site at Guitar Place.
3. Guitar Place does not bear the costs of the return. If a return order is made by Guitar Place at the customer's request, the customer bears both the costs and the risk.
4. When ordering shrink-wrapped or sealed goods such as strings, cables, spare parts, etc., the right of return only applies if the goods in question are returned to us in the shrink-wrap or with an undamaged seal.
5. The right of return is completely excluded if goods are manufactured according to customer specifications, goods by the meter, wear items (e.g. strings, cables, picks) or items that cannot be taken back for hygienic reasons. Furthermore, the right of return is excluded if the original packaging is not perfect or the outer packaging and the upholstery material used by us are not used for the return.
6. If the customer makes use of his return option, Guitar Place is entitled to demand an appropriate remuneration for the use of the goods for the time that the goods remain with the customer.
7. Furthermore, the customer who makes use of his right of return has to compensate Guitar Place for the decrease in value or the value of the goods if the customer cannot properly return the goods because he is responsible for the deterioration, destruction or other impossibility . This does not apply if the deterioration of the goods is solely due to their inspection - as it would have been possible for the customer in a shop, for example. In addition, the customer can avoid the obligation to pay compensation by not using the goods as if they were his own property and by refraining from anything that could impair their value.
8. If individual components of a bundle or set are returned within the 14-day cancellation period or the Guitar Place 30-day right of return, the items remaining with the customer will be charged at the regular sales price.