It seems that your language is not german. Do you want to switch to the english version?
The Taylor K24ce Builder's Edition combines the best Hawaiian Koa with Taylor's patented V-Class bracing. The sound is warm, balanced and rich in overtones. For maximum comfort the guitar features a beveled cutaway, an armrest as well as the extra rounded body edges. In addition to the excitingly grained Hawaiian Koa, intricately inlaid abalone adorns the instrument. Various details such as the fingerboard inlay, rosette, back and top purfling are made of the green-blue shell. The sound transmission takes place in live use on the proven Taylor ES2 system. The instrument will be delivered authentic in the brown Taylor Case!
- Model: K24ce Builder´s Edition 2019
- handmade in El Cajon, Kalifornien
- Strings: Elixier Light Gauge .012 - .053
- Sr.-Nr.: 1107299113
- 12 Jahre Taylor - Garantie!
- Wir bieten authorisierten Taylor-Service!
- Shape: Grand Auditorium with beveled Cutaway
- Top: Hawaiian Koa, solid
- Back & Sides: Hawaiian Koa, solid
- Finish: Silent Satin, Kona Burst
- Bracing: V-Class Bracing
- Binding: West African Ebony
- Rosette: Single Ring - Koa/Fiber/Paua
- Pickguard: -
- Material: Tropical Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Inlays: Spring Vine - Abalone
- Scale: 25,5" (64,8 cm)
- Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1 3/4" (44,4 mm)
- Nut Material: Black Graphite
- Expression System 2®
- Tuner: Gotoh 510, gold
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Bridge Saddle: Micarta
- Pins: West African Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Case, brown