It seems that your language is not german. Do you want to switch to the english version?
Often it is difficult to play semi-acoustic guitars, because they are much thicker and therefore more bulky than solidbody guitars. To eliminate this disadvantage, the Fullerton Elite was given a thin body profile of only 3.5 cm/1.37"! Due to this thin body profile the guitar fits well and is very easy to play. The Fullerton Elite is a semi-acoustic double-cutaway guitar with two pickups. A body with arched spruce top and laminated maple back/sides as well as a scale length of 25.5" provide an excellent playing feel. In addition, the one-piece maple neck with rosewood fingerboard on the Fullerton Elite is very classic and traditional. The individual pickup assembly with a GrandVintage humbucker on the bridge and a hum-free SingleTwin Domino on the neck offer their players a variety of interesting sound variants. The stylish Duesenberg Radiator Tremolo not only looks good, it also guarantees a high tuning stability. The overall impression is rounded off by an impressive "Catalina Blue" finish as well as a pickguard and headstock inlays made of pearloid.
The Fullerton is made in traditional construction and is still a state-of-the-art instrument.
Its curved spruce top is combined with curved sides and a curved back made of flamed maple and tastefully rounded off by a luxurious 5-layer, cream-colored edging around the body. The unusually low frame height of only 35mm ensures that the Fullerton Elite is easy to use on stage and in the studio.
The Elite has a unique pickup combination that enables a new dimension of Duesenberg sounds. In the bridge position, the classically coordinated GrandVintage humbucker brings great transparency and warmth. It is optimally complemented by the hum-free SingleTwin Domino on the neck, which offers exactly the explosive mixture of fast attack and open, rough tone that one expects from a classic P90 pickup!
- Model: Duesenberg CC Fullerton Elite Catalina Blue
- Series: Fullerton Elite
- Color: Catalina Blue
- Finish: PUR lacquer
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
- Shape: Semi-hollow with sustain block, bent sides, f-hole
- Material: Flamed Maple
- Top: Spruce
- Binding: Cream, 5-layer purfling
- Material: Maple, 1-piece
- Profile: D
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 30.5 mm / 12"
- Frets: 22 Jumbo
- Inlays: Pearloid Wing
- Width at Nut: 42,5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Scale Length: 648 mm / 25.5"
- Neck Pickup: Duesenberg Domino PH-90 Single Twin
- Bridge Pickup: Duesenberg Grand Vintage Humbucker
- Switching: 3-way pickup selector
- Controls: 1 volume, 1 tone
- Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tremola: Duesenberg Radiator Tremola
- Tuning Keys: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Pickguard: Vintage Pearloid
- Control Knobs: Nickel
- Case: Custom Line Case
- Tools: All required allen keys
incl. 19% VAT (VAT varies depending on the country of delivery)
Bitte beachten Sie, dass es sich hier um ein Finanzierungsbeispiel handelt und es zu minimalen Abweichungen kommen kann. Den genauen Endbetrag erfahren Sie bei der Online-Finanzierung mit der Santander-Bank.
Im Bestellvorgang muss die Zahlungsart „Santander Ratenkredit“ ausgehwählt werden.
Interested in our newsletter? We are looking forward to your registration