It seems that your language is not german. Do you want to switch to the english version?
Legendary Fender guitar icons in a classic design, but equipped with modern features – that's what distinguishes the Fender American Pro II series. The Fender Jazzmaster was launched in the beginning of the 60s under the sign of Surf music, but was then forgotten for a long time. With the rising of Grunge, Alternative and Indie rock in the early 90s, the Jazzmaster got a renaissance.
Reason enough for Fender to release an authentic vintage reissue of the legendary Jazzmaster with modern features: Slim "C" neck profile, 9.5" fingerboard radius and updated V-Mod II Jazzmaster pickups. These PUs produce a crystal clear and very transparent sound, which has a lot of warmth in it. A new feature on this Jazzmaster is a push/pull switch that toggles the bridge pickup between a slightly more modern sound and an "old-school" Jazzmaster sound with a vintage character. A slide switch can be used to switch to a second circuit (so-called "rhythm circuit"). The sound of this circuit can be set independently with the help of two thumbwheel controls. In this circuit, both pickups are connected in series, producing a wider tone with more output. The composition of the tone woods is well-tried in the American Pro II series. An alder body in connection with a solid maple neck and a rosewood fingerboard has formed the solid basis for the classic Jazzmaster sound for decades.
You want to experience the magical mojo and the sound of the legendary Fender Jazzmaster with new features? Then get your Fender Jazzmaster American Pro II! 3-Tone Sunburst is probably the most classic of all Fender colors, and very nice look, indeed.
- Model Name: Fender Jazzmaster American Pro II
- Model Number: 011-3972-719
- Series: American Pro II
- Color: Miami Blue
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Deep "C"
- Scale Length: 25,5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazzmaster®
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazzmaster®
- Controls: Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume (Bridge), Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle
- Bridge: 9.5” Radius Jazzmaster®/Jaguar® Bridge with Panorama™ Tremolo System
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 3-Ply mint Green
- Control Knobs: Aged White "Witch Hat"
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Molded Case
incl. 19% VAT (VAT varies depending on the country of delivery)
Bitte beachten Sie, dass es sich hier um ein Finanzierungsbeispiel handelt und es zu minimalen Abweichungen kommen kann. Den genauen Endbetrag erfahren Sie bei der Online-Finanzierung mit der Santander-Bank.
Im Bestellvorgang muss die Zahlungsart „Santander Ratenkredit“ ausgehwählt werden.
Interested in our newsletter? We are looking forward to your registration