It seems that your language is not german. Do you want to switch to the english version?
The successful Fender Stratocaster American Professional Series has undergone an improved update that adds some new and extremely useful features. In addition to the classic 3-Tone Sunburst or Olympic White, the new Strats from the American Pro II series are now also available in interesting and unprecedented colors, such as bright Miami Blue or mystical Dark Night.
The combination of the tone woods in the American Pro II series is well established. An alder body, in connection with a solid maple neck in "Deep C" format, has been the solid basis for the classic Strat sound for decades. The fingerboard can be made of either rosewood or maple – Fender offers both options, depending on the preferences of the guitarist who chooses this exquisite instrument. On the hardware side, the tremolo system was provided with a cold-rolled steel block, which benefits an additional sustain. The highlight, however, are the newly redesigned V-Mod II single-coil pickups, which not only sound classic, but also enable a combination of the bridge and neck pickup with a push/pull button. This circuit has probably never used before and makes it possible to conjure up familiar Telecaster-like sounds from the American Pro II Strat. In addition, a treble-bleed circuit was built in to ensure that there is no loss of treble when the volume knob is turned back. All this features really opens up new worlds of sound!
Classic outfit with state-of-the-art technology – there is nothing more to say about it! This Strat from the American Pro II series will be a long-time and reliable partner at your side in the studio and on stage!
- Model Name: American Pro II Stratocaster®, Maple Fingerboard
- Model Number: 011-3902-718
- Series: American Professional II
- Color: Mystic Surf Green
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Deep "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width:1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck & Middle), Tone 2. (Bridge)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade, Tone 2 w. Push/Push
- Treble Bleed
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles, Pop-In Tremolo Arm and Cold-Rolled Steel Block
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Included Accessories: Hardshell Case
incl. 19% VAT (VAT varies depending on the country of delivery)
Bitte beachten Sie, dass es sich hier um ein Finanzierungsbeispiel handelt und es zu minimalen Abweichungen kommen kann. Den genauen Endbetrag erfahren Sie bei der Online-Finanzierung mit der Santander-Bank.
Im Bestellvorgang muss die Zahlungsart „Santander Ratenkredit“ ausgehwählt werden.
Interested in our newsletter? We are looking forward to your registration