It seems that your language is not german. Do you want to switch to the english version?
“You gotta jump, jive, and then you wail away!”
Without a doubt, Brian Setzer is one of the most exciting and impressive musicians of our time. He created a remarkable and lasting legacy — from spearheading the rockabilly revival with the Stray Cats to jump-starting Big Band Swing with the Brian Setzer Orchestra. Throughout his decorated and storied career, he has sold over 13 million records, won three Grammy Awards and received the Orville H. Gibson Lifetime Achievement Award for his work as a guitarist.
Honoring a pivotal rock ‘n’ roll legend, the G6120T-BSSMK Brian Setzer Signature Nashville® Hollow Body '59 “Smoke” with Bigsby® is a recreation of Brian’s main stage guitar since retiring the famed ‘Stray Cat.’ A painstaking homage to one of Brian’s most treasured guitars, Smoke delivers vintage '59 vibe with powerhouse performance.
Period-correct details abound including the '59 headstock shape and logo, pickguard shape, size, and bracket, volume, tone and switch locations and a beautifully rich “Smoke Orange” semi-gloss lacquer finish.
Beneath its vintage cloak however, Smoke is a true workhorse with features accumulated over a prolific span of Brian’s career. Stage-veteran specs include a single-cutaway hollow body with arched laminated maple top, 1959 trestle bracing and oversized F-holes for improved sonic projection. The maple neck has a 9.5"-12” compound radius ebony fingerboard and a vintage ‘V’ neck shape for comfortable chording or lightning leads. The rolled fingerboard and body edges couple with the semi-gloss finish to create an unparalleled broken-in feel found only in the prized G6120s from the 1950s.
Dual TV Jones® Ray Butts Ful-Fidelity pickups provide timeless tone with excellent bass response and shimmering Filter’Tron™ sparkle. For complete roadworthy stability, Smoke is equipped with an Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with pinned rosewood base, Bigsby® B6CGH vibrato tailpiece, Delrin® nut and Gotoh® locking tuning machines.
- Model: G6120T-BSSMK Brian Setzer Signature 59 "Smoke"
- Color: Smoke Orange
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Lacquer
- Model Number: 2401210812
- Sr.-Nr.: JT21114433
- Series: Artist Signature
- Material: Laminated Maple
- Binding: Aged White with B/W Purfling
- Bracing: 1959 Trestle
- Body Depth: 2.5" (63.5 mm)
- Body Shape: Nashville® / G6120
- Material: Maple
- Profil: Vintage "V"
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" to 12" Compound Radius (241mm-305mm)
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Width at Nut: 42.86 mm (1,6875")
- Scale Length: 625 mm (24,6")
- Binding: Aged White
- Neck Pickup: TV Jones® Ray Butts Ful-Fidelity
- Bridge Pickup: TV Jones® Ray Butts Ful-Fidelity
- Switching: 3-Way Toggle
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic with Pinned Rosewood Base
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B6CGH
- Tuning Keys: Gotoh® Locking
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi Pickguard with Artist Signature and Gretsch® Logo
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Deluxe Hollow Body Hardshell Case, Black
incl. 19% VAT (VAT varies depending on the country of delivery)
Available from 10.10.2023
Bitte beachten Sie, dass es sich hier um ein Finanzierungsbeispiel handelt und es zu minimalen Abweichungen kommen kann. Den genauen Endbetrag erfahren Sie bei der Online-Finanzierung mit der Santander-Bank.
Im Bestellvorgang muss die Zahlungsart „Santander Ratenkredit“ ausgehwählt werden.
Interested in our newsletter? We are looking forward to your registration