It seems that your language is not german. Do you want to switch to the english version?
This fascinating piece of gold is a successful homage to Gibson's "Golden Age" from the 1950s. The year 1957 was to become a milestone in the history of Gibson and the Les Paul in particular. Newly developed by pickup guru Seth Lover, the P.A.F. (Patent Applied For) Humbucker was installed for the first time on a Gibson Les Paul. Due to its double-coil design, a higher output and absolute hum-canceling were achieved. The first Les Paul models with P.A.F. humbuckers were delivered in the traditional color "Gold Top Double Gold". And even though the later Sunburst models have become very famous, there are still lovers of the shiny gold finish, which is simply absolutely precious and classic. For these die-hard fans, an absolutely authentic new edition of the humbucker-equipped 1957 Les Paul Gold Top Double Gold V.O.S. has now been created in the Gibson Custom Shop in cooperation with the Murphy Lab. Due to the uniquely subtle Murphy aging, this high-quality reissue can hardly be distinguished from an old original. This is just fascinating! And the V.O.S. (Vintage Original Specs) specification also guarantees that every detail of this legendary guitar icon in the Gibson Custom Shop has been reproduced as faithfully as possible to the original. The result was a GoldTop reissue that comes close to the look and tonal qualities of the best originals from back then. The venerable Duane Allman would love it!
For this precious 1957 Les Paul Standard Gold Top reissue, only strictly selected tonewoods were used. The "1-Pc. solid lightweight" mahogany body with a "2-Pc. plain maple" top makes this gold-colored "Paula" a pleasant lightweight. Matched by a 1-Pc. Mahogany neck and a dark rosewood fingerboard that gives its player an absolutely authentic playing feel. Together with the installed Custombucker Alnico III pickups, which clearly carry the coveted P.A.F.-genes, this 1957 Gold Top is perfect for classic vintage Blues and Rock sounds. The extremely well-chosen combination of wood and electrics help this 1957 Les Paul Standard Gold Top to achieve a unique sound: Sustainable, singing and fat in tone! Thanks to its great handling, it conveys an absolutely familiar and damn good feeling right from the first time you play it! You definitely never want to give away such a unique guitar for your lifetime!
- Model: Les Paul 1957 Standard Goldtop Reissue
- Color: Double Gold
- Sr.Nr.: 72444
- Weight: 3840 Gramm
- Finish: Nitrocellulose , Ultra Light Aged
- Strings: 010 - 046 Gibson
- Material: 1-Pc. Solid Lightweight Mahogany
- Top: 2-Pc. Plain Maple
- Binding: 1-Ply Royalite
- Material: 1-Pc. Mahogany
- Profile: Authentic '57 Chunky C-Shape
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Truss Rod: Historic (non tube)
- Frets: 22 Historic Medium Jumbo
- Binding: 1-Ply Royalite
- Inlays: Cellulose Nitrate Trapezoid
- Nut Material: Nylon
- Nut width: 1.69" / 42.85mm
- Scale Length: 24,3/4" / 62,86 cm
- Neck Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Bridge Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Pickup Covers: Authentic Profile Nickel Silver
- Switch: 3-way
- Controls: 2x Volume (CTS 500K Audio), 2x Tone (CTS 500K Audio)
- Capacitors: Paper-in-Oil
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1, nickel
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Keys: Kluson Single Line, Single Ring
- Pickguard: Laminated Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Control Knobs: Gold Butyrate Top Hats
- Truss Rod Cover: Authentic Stepped 2-Ply
- Case: Aged Brown/Pink Lifton Reissue 5-Latch Case
- Gibson Custom Shop Certificate of Authenticity
- Gibson Warranty-Card
incl. 19% VAT (VAT varies depending on the country of delivery)
Currently not available
Bitte beachten Sie, dass es sich hier um ein Finanzierungsbeispiel handelt und es zu minimalen Abweichungen kommen kann. Den genauen Endbetrag erfahren Sie bei der Online-Finanzierung mit der Santander-Bank.
Im Bestellvorgang muss die Zahlungsart „Santander Ratenkredit“ ausgehwählt werden.
Interested in our newsletter? We are looking forward to your registration