It seems that your language is not german. Do you want to switch to the english version?
On this Country Gentleman from the "Players Edition" you will find everything that makes a guitar from Gretsch so remarkable: classic design with noble gold hardware, laminated maple body with all-around binding and a 25.5" maple neck with ebony fingerboard. But Gretsch wouldn't be Gretsch if they didn't also update the Gent with modern and innovative features. The "squeezebox" capacitors provide a powerful vintage tone; in addition, the new treble-bleed circuit lets your guitar retain all of its tasty clarity when rolling the volume control down. The modernized Bigsby B6GP vibrato tailpiece allows a quick and easy string change, and the Adjusto-Matic™ bridge combines with the Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut guarantees a maximum tuning stability.
So how does it sound, the Gent? It produces that typical Vintage Gretsch sound, absolutely authentic and peerless, which comes damn close to the coveted old originals! Plugged into an amp, the Gent produces a wonderfully warm and resonant hollowbody sound, paired with the necessary touch of twang that is so typical for Country and Rockabilly music. Especially for finger-pickers this guitar is an absolute dream! The simulated F-holes and sealed top provide additional feedback control and low-end thump. But listen! The Gent is also very good for solid Blues and Rock! The brand new FT-67 Filter'Tron humbuckers provide open and pristine top-end chime, glassy midrange, robust low end and balanced harmonics for tone that blends seamlessly with other instruments. Pure classic Gretsch power, as you have heard it on countless recordings! Hand on heart! Which ambitious Rock guitarist has not thrashed the legendary riff of the Rock classic "Wild Thing" at least once in his life? The original comes from Chris Britton, guitarist of the beat group "The Troggs" – played on a Gretsch Country Gentleman! And that sounds really cool! What more can you say about this great guitar in the classic "Walnut Stain" finish? It's just a true "Gentleman"!
- Model: G6122TG Players Edition Country Gentleman Hollow Body with String-Thru Bigsby
- Color: Walnut Stain
- Serie: Professional
- Factory Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.011-.049 Gauges)
- Material: Laminated Maple
- Top: Arched Laminated Maple with Simulated F-Holes
- Bracing: Parallel Tone Bars
- Binding: White with B/W/B Purfling
- Lacquer: Urethane
- Material: Maple
- Profile: Standard U
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Nut Material: Bone
- Width at Nut: 42.86 mm (1,6875")
- Scale Length: 625mm (24,6")
- Neck Pickup: FT-67 Filter’Tron
- Bridge Pickup: FT-67 Filter’Tron
- PU Switch: 3-Way Toggle
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic with Pinned Ebony Base
- Vibrato: Bigsby B6GP String-Thru
- Tuning Keys: Grover Imperial Locking
- Control Knobs: "G" -Arrow
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi with Black Gretsch Logo
- Gretsch Case
- Gretsch "Warranty Card"
incl. 19% VAT (VAT varies depending on the country of delivery)
Bitte beachten Sie, dass es sich hier um ein Finanzierungsbeispiel handelt und es zu minimalen Abweichungen kommen kann. Den genauen Endbetrag erfahren Sie bei der Online-Finanzierung mit der Santander-Bank.
Im Bestellvorgang muss die Zahlungsart „Santander Ratenkredit“ ausgehwählt werden.
Interested in our newsletter? We are looking forward to your registration