It seems that your language is not german. Do you want to switch to the english version?
The Gibson Custom Shop's Marcus King 1962 ES-345 signature model reflects more than just the craftsmanship that brings to life the young phenom’s sonic stamp. It's a reflection of his own heritage, a highly personalized recreation of the classic model that was handed down from King's grandfather to his father and finally to him as he took his family's musical legacy to stages worldwide. It's equipped with a pair of Custombucker humbuckers™, a 6-position mono Varitone switch, audio taper CTS® potentiometers and Black Cat capacitors, an ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic™ bridge, a Sideways Vibrola™, Stop Bar bushings with a "Custom Made" cover plate, gold Grover® "milk bottle" Rotomatic® tuners, an engraved "Stereo" truss rod cover, and is finished in Sixties Cherry VOS. A Custom Shop ES™ case, Certificate of Authenticity, and Marcus King belt buckle are also included. The buckle was hand-carved, hand-cast, and hand-finished in the USA by Maker and Smith. The custom design was inspired by the Blue Ridge Mountains in Marcus King’s native state of South Carolina. The Gibson Custom Shop limited-edition Marcus King ES-345 is a recreation of a specific vintage Gibson guitar; a 1962 ES-345 with a rare feature, a Sideways Vibrola tailpiece. Because this tailpiece was designed for flat-topped SG models and not for archtops, it does have the potential to graze the finish if used, just like the original guitar. Gibson Custom Shop is committed to reflecting the historical accuracy and playing experience of Marcus King’s original guitar including the tailpiece.
Additional note: on the finish of the sideway-tremolo you can see some darker marks. It's not for sure that this marks are due to the VOS-finish. A further Marcus King we had in stock didn't have this marks.
- Model: Marcus King 1962 ES-345
- Sr.-Nr.: 110491
- Color: Sixties Cherry
- Finish: VOS (Vintage Original Specification)
- Glue: Hot hide glue
- Strings: Gibson 10 - 46
- Material: 3-Ply Maple/ Poplar / Maple
- Bracing: Quarter Sawn Adirondack-Spruce
- Center Block: Solid Maple
- Binding: Multi-ply Top, Single-ply Back and Fingerboard
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Rounded Early 60s Marcus King Profile
- Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.67" / 42.291mm
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Binding: 1-Ply
- Frets: 22 Authentic Medium-Jumbo
- Inlays: Split Parallelogram
- Headstock: Gibson logo and Crown inlay, both in Mother of Pearl
- Joint: Hide Glue Fit
- Scale Length: 62,86 cm / 24,75"
- Neck Pickup: Custombucker
- Bridge Pickup: Custombucker
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 6 position Mono Varitone Switch, Hand-Wired Harness
- Type: 500K CTS Audio-Taper Potentiometers
- Capacitors: Black Cat Capacitors
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Switchcraft
- Bridge: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Sideways Vibrola
- Finish: Gold VOS
- Tuning Keys: Grover Milk Bottle Rotomatic
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats with Gold Inserts and Dial Pointers
- Pick Guard: Black 5-Ply
- Trussrod: Authentic 1950s No-Tube
- Truss Rod Cover: Engraved "Stereo"
- Strap Buttons: Brass
- Case: Custom Shop 60s ES Case
- Accessoires: Certificate of Authenticity, hand-carved, hand-cast and hand-finished in the USA by Maker and Smith Marcus King Belt Buckle
inkl. 19% MwSt. (Die MwSt. variiert je nach Lieferland)
Im Moment nicht lieferbar
Bitte beachten Sie, dass es sich hier um ein Finanzierungsbeispiel handelt und es zu minimalen Abweichungen kommen kann. Den genauen Endbetrag erfahren Sie bei der Online-Finanzierung mit der Santander-Bank.
Im Bestellvorgang muss die Zahlungsart „Santander Ratenkredit“ ausgehwählt werden.
Interessiert an unserem Newsletter? Wir freuen uns auf deine Anmeldung!